WHEN BUYING FLOWERS
A. Pay attention to the bottom of the shaft. Choose flowers / floral, clean the bottom of the trunk. If the part is already soggy or smelly, it’s saved at least 24 hours of outdoor air.
2. For flowers and flower arrangements that are stored in the refrigerator space, the tip of the stem is usually clean. But we can still their age by examining the strength of the trunk. Choose a rod that is still hard.
3. When the flower shop / place to sell flowers, buy flowers in the bud. Flowers that had bloomed a sign he had lived a little.
4. Point of sale should be bought in flower petals in a state still closed cone of paper or plastic that protected the flower crown.
5. If the distance between the flower shop and your house is quite far away, have a container of water as a place of interest in order to prevent dryness. If you buy flowers online, more cautious again. Because flowers online you can not see directly in place.
CUT FLOWERS OF THE GARDEN
A. Cut the side that sticks to the absorptive surface area.
2. Use shears or a sharp knife to cut the stems. Do not use paper or fabric scissors, because it can be clamped and cut stems.
PREPARING THE FLOWER CONTAINERS
A. Clean the container with your hands or a foam. Shaking with water will not be enough to clean up the elements can change the chemical properties of water.
2. Do not clean container with soap because soap residue can alter the chemical properties of water.
3. Fill the container with clean water to taste. Importantly, the water can soak the bottom of the shaft.
PUTTING FLOWERS IN VAS
A. Before entering the flower in the container, first clean the stems of the leaves and thorns.
2. Clean the bottom of the stem of the mucus and feces that can contaminate the water.
3. We put flowers (such as ornamental flowers), not to get the leaves are submerged in water in the container. The process of cooking food by having leaves residue in the form of carbon dioxide (CO2). When the carbon dioxide locked in the water and absorbed by plants again, of course, will damage the plants (ornamental flowers) earlier.
TO HOLD LONG
A. Replace water in flower containers every day. When replacing, cut the bottom stems over 1 cm. The lower part is usually undergo a process of decay.
2. Avoid cut flowers from exposure to direct sun and strong winds blowing.
3. Flowers are placed in the conditioned space age flowers usually have a relatively shorter. This is due to bad air circulation and low humidity. In addition to diligently replace the water, give the flowers a chance “to breathe” by putting them in open space (which is not affected by exposure to the sun) or room air circulates well.
CHOOSE TYPE OF FLOWERS
A. Consider the basic needs of climate flowers. Hydrangea flowers that grow in cold regions, for example, if brought to the high-temperature region, the crown tends to change color and rolled away.
2. For durability, the local interest is usually more durable because it fits with the local climate. There is even a kind of banana which could last two weeks.
3. For imported flowers such as lilies and tulips, usually arrived at the flower shop in immature or not yet in full bloom. Use of crushed aspirin dissolved in water, can accelerate the process of expansion, but shorten the life of flowers.
The number of people who get interested in seafreight agencies increases every day.