Everyone knows that car insurance is mandatory , nay , liability or as it is popularly known, the liability coverage is mandatory. If your contract is not imposed by law some vehicle owners would ensure not like many property owners do not insure their apartments or houses .
1. Stand in the policy taker
For insurers like good drivers but how do they know who is or is not a good conductor ?
Obviously all insurance companies have statistics on the history of its insured , but if that is the case you want to change insurers , there is a way to keep your bonus . This is to inform the new company of your current policy number , insurance , registration and ID of the policyholder .
Emphasize the policyholder in bold because for much experience you have as a driver, if you do not show up as the policyholder companies do not take into account the experience gained .
Examples of experienced drivers that subsidizes
1. Driver thirties with over 15 years of license but still follows its parent as the policyholder and that once served to save on car insurance.
2. Employee company car available and therefore it is who bears the cost of insurance and of course , appears as the policy taker .
2. Compare prices each year
Insurance companies constantly change their policies and a profile that you like now maybe in a few months likes less. In addition , you must always be aware of specific offers .
Steps to follow :
1. Join the agenda two months notice before the expiration of insurance to cancel your current insurance if properly find a better deal .
2. Try the comfort offers a secure comparator where you’ll find the best deals on the market to compare and hire online .
I hope that helps you save on the next renewal of your car insurance.